- Rally Info, Entry Form & Sponsors
- Main Prize Winners & Results of the Competitions
- Report & Media Releases
- Photo Gallery
📣 2022 BUFFALO RALLY 📣 THE NOMADS MOTORCYCLE CLUB OF CAPE TOWN IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WITH THE LIFTING OF THE COVID-19 RESTRICTION ON GATHERINGS WE WILL BE HOSTING THE 2022 BUFFALO RALLY. THE EVENT IS ONCE AGAIN BEING HELD AT THE ATKV RESORT, HARTENBOS, MOSSEL BAY, FROM THE 28TH TO THE 30TH OF OCTOBER 2022.
IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO ENTERED FOR THE 2020 BUFF – ALL PAYMENTS RECEIVED IN RESPECT OF ENTRY FEES ETC FOR THE 2020 BUFF, WILL BE CARRIED FORWARD TO THE 2022 EVENT. HOWEVER, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT A 2022 ENTRY FORM FOR RECORD AND INDEMNITY PURPOSES ONLY.
THE 2022 BUFF ENTRY FORM MUST REACH US BY THE 30th OF SEPTEMBER 2022. THEREAFTER ENTRY & PAYMENT TO BE MADE AT THE GATE. IF YOU FAIL TO SUBMIT THE 2022 ENTRY FORM BY THE DUE DATE YOU WILL INCUR A PENALTY FEE OF R100.
IF YOU RESERVED AND PAID A DEPOSIT TO THE NOMADS MOTORCYCLE CLUB FOR ACCOMMODATION IN 2020, WE WILL BE COMMUNICATING WITH YOU AS TO ANY INCREASES IN THE TARIFFS.
Click the following link for the Buff 2022 Information and Entry Form ev
The 2022 Buffalo Rally will be held over the weekend of the 28th to the 30th October 2022, at the ATKV, Hartenbos Resort, Mossel Bay.
The ATKV Resort is on the George side of Mossel Bay and the GPS Coordinates are 34.1275° S, 22.1174° E.
The Campsite is close to the Beach as well as a Shopping Centre which will cater for almost all your needs.
On offer the weekend is a beautiful campsite, with excellent Ablution facilities, live Bands, a great variety of Food and Trinket Stalls, Big Screen TVs’ as well as great prizes for rider and pillion.
The cost for the weekend, inclusive of your campsite, is R450 per person, if paid before the 30th of September 2022. Thereafter the entry fee will be R550 per person.
Please complete the attached form, sign and return with proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following:
- This is a Motorcycle only rally – no cars will be permitted into the camping area
- Club Back-up vehicles will be allowed on site subject to payment of R1 000 deposit, which is refundable on exiting within the allotted 30 minutes, allowed to off-load. Vehicles with Trailers will be subject to an additional refundable deposit of R500. If you want to keep the Trailer on site a payment of R500 is required for the weekend.
- If you are one who enjoys revving your or your friends Bike motor at a rally, we appeal to you for your cooperation in not doing so in the early hours.
Behaviour of this nature is making it extremely difficult for us organisers to secure suitable venues for future rallies.
- Be aware there is very little parking for Cars & Trailers near the site and we suggest you make alternative arrangements where to park.
Looking forward to seeing you at the 2022 “Buff”.